Monday, March 4, 2013

Hair Journey

Right now I'm on a personal hair journey!!! Typically African American women like to promote their "natural hair" journey well NOT me lol!! I'm here to promote my hair journey featuring "creamy crack" (box relaxer).

Don't get me wrong it's nothing wrong with being natural but it's just not me for me.... I was natural for one year until I gave it up for my beloved creamy crack!!

Natural hair

About six months ago my hair broke up really bad so I'm now in the process of regrowing my hair back to it's original length.

 After I cut my damaged spit-ends


After a little bit of growth
COLOR and it's getting longer!!!!!!

And my most recent... Bangs!!! I'm not really feeling these bangs so stay tuned for whatever I can think to do next!!!



If you like my hair check out my beautician Alexis Hawkins
https://www.facebook.com/uniqhandz.lexi?ref=ts&fref=ts 

















No comments:

Post a Comment