Monday, March 4, 2013

Best Friends Forever

Everybody needs one of these
 
                                                                                                                      a BESTIE!!!!!!!!



This is my BEST FRIEND BRITTANY!!! We've been friends for nine years now!!! I can’t believe in another year we would have been best friends for a solid ten years!!! I’m determined to take a vacation for a ten year anniversary (no homo lol). Time to get our passports ready!!!!!
Britters is a great friend and you can’t get any better than her even when she gets on my nerves hehehe. 

Crazy enough she’s the one who inspired me to create this bloggers page… Not necessarily to get readers or viewers but simply to give me an outlet to express myself Ashley Nicole.
But everyone needs a friend like her we’ve been through everything together from love to heartbreaks, lakefront trips to popcorn and cookie dough nights, family trouble to family functions, high school to college, and then the real world TOGETHER. Lucky for us it’s only the beginning! We still have to get through finishing our education, becoming successful career women, being each other brides’ maid, becoming godmother to our future children and whatever else the future entails. But that is what it’s all about…. Friendship that will never end!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment