Monday, March 4, 2013

Blogger's World



So here we go… This is my first post as a blogger. It’s funny how I entered the “blogger’s world” but I’m here to embrace everything that comes along with it. I’m here to tell my story as I see it!!! I’m not here to be perfect and I’m not here to satisfy society’s image of who I should be…  It’s just Me!! I’m a simple girl living my life the way I should <3 <3

To give you a little bit of my background my name is Ashley. I’m 23 years old and I’m still trying to find my voice, my image, my character. I’m not necessarily anybody special but I am special. I’m me and nobody can be a better Ashley than Ashley. I graduated from Ball State University with a major in Psychology and a minor in Human Development. I’m proud of myself and proud of my accomplishments; but I didn’t get here alone. I had a nice amount of mentors who help mold me into the person I am today… So my goal in life is to give back to today’s youth. I would love to become that mentor to another young person; enabling them to reach ALL future goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment