Thursday, December 11, 2014

Torn



Torn

So I’ve been dating this guy for almost eight months now. I truly love him. Honestly, he is the first guy that has treated me how I should how I deserve to be treated. He is respectful, kind, loving, giving, trustworthy, a gentlemen, and a hard worker. He is my first love. I can talk to him about anything in the world. I can be myself. I can pray with him. I know he will pray for me. However, we’re not official and it’s driving me crazy. He’s going through a personal situation and he may have to move out of state. He wants to stay in Chicago but reality is that just may not happen. Because he is going through this situation he does not want to commit to me. He is telling me he loves me but a title will only deepen our bound and relationship. He doesn’t want to develop that bound then move away. I honestly don’t know what to do because I feel as if he the man of my dreams. The man for me. But I don’t know if I should wait either. If I wait feelings and my love will only grow deeper; and if he moves I’ll be heartbroken. But if I leave now I’ll be heartbroken. What should I do?????????????


 



No comments:

Post a Comment