Monday, December 15, 2014

Crying Baby Syndrome




Have you ever heard of the crying baby syndrome? It’s when the baby does something bad and the parent discipline the baby. But then the baby still crawls back to the parent crying but wanting hugs and kisses. It’s crazy because why would the baby still want the hugs and kisses after the parent just disciplined him/her. I feel like that’s me. I’m the baby. My guy is the parent. Unintentionally, he is hurting me. He has a lot going on in his personal life. He’s going through so many ups and downs. Those ups and downs are affecting our relationship drastically. But as the baby I still crawl back to him with the tears running down my cheeks. It’s so hard to imagine letting him go. If I were to dream of the perfect man it would be him. I never felt this type of love before. I prayed to God to give me a sign that this is the guy he wants me to be with. The next day my Mr. told me he loves me. Ever since then all reservations I had came crumbling down to the ground. See I was afraid to love again but knowing he loves me brought a light to my world. But months later I’m wondering if God really wanted me with him… But I’m thinking how could he not… What should I do??? What should I pray?? Should I remain the baby? Should I put on my big girl panties and realize this is not working out the way I want it to? Should I just sip my tea and wait to see what happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment