Monday, April 1, 2013

Quotes about Life, Love, and God




Quotes about Life 


“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 
- William W. Purkey 

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
- Robert Frost 




“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!” 
- Bob Marley 

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” 
- André Gide, Autumn Leaves 


Quotes about Love 


“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
- Marilyn Monroe 

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
- Dr. Seuss 


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- Unknown

Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.
Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.
- Unknown  

Quotes about God 

Don't ask God to take away your problems, instead ask GOD to guide you and give you faith, strength and courage to face the problem.
-Unknown 

Lord, give me the faith, the strength and the hope to meet the challenges of each new day with a heart that's always filled with love and joy!
-Unknown


 As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. That's what you called GOD's WILL! 
-Unknown

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known GOD!! 
-Unknown





1 comment: