Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social




Happy Resurrection Sunday

 
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.
John 3:16-17
  

What is your favorite type of workout to do?
Lucky for me I have a high metabolism so I normally don’t have to work out to keep my shape. However, when I occasionally feel the need to burn a few calories I prefer abs workouts. 



What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
I don’t eat too much junk food but it’s just something about apple pie and bananas pudding that makes me go crazy!!!

What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
I honestly can not think of anything I forget to do which means I'm probably forgetting something right now lol!!!  

Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
I love post-its!! I love to stick notes everywhere so I won’t forget my daily task!


What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
My favorite picture is one of me and my guy. We took the picture on New Years Eve and every time I look at the picture of us it reminds me of how much I care about him.  

3 comments:

  1. I am now craving banana pudding.

    And I envy your memory -- It sometimes takes me a moment to remember my age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananas pudding is one of the best desserts ever!! Lol and you're not the only one it takes awhile to remember their age!!

    Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey stopping by from the link up and following via bloglovin!!
    www.meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete