Tuesday, February 3, 2015

To Love or Not to Love



Wow its February already!!!!!!!! 2015 is already quickly passing by…. My love life has been absolutely crazy this year and it hasn’t even been two months!!!! So far me and A has went our separate ways… I’m not as distraught as I thought I would be. He was honestly my first love!!! I loved so much about that man. He showed me a taste of how it felt to have someone love me. He showed me the benefits of having experiences with the person you’re deciding to share your life. Now that we are over I’m trying my best not to think about him. Simply writing this post is making me feel a certain type of way. 

Surprisingly there has been a new love interest that has entered my life. Let’s just call this gentlemen I. Now I is my male best friend. We spend a lot of time together and we have never crossed the “friendship boundaries” until recently. Now the issue between I and me are that he has his own “situationships” and I just got out of my own situation. I do not want to rush into something brand new. I also don’t want him to stop communicating with his current love interest because just as easy as I can get him can be just as easy how I lose him. If we were to consider becoming more than friends I would want everything to happen naturally and not just rush into something because the option is currently on the table. But we shall see what happens… We have a trip to Alanta planned with each other soon so I’ll keep you posted!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment