Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunday Social



 Sunday Social


What is your favorite store to shop at?
I don’t particularly have a favorite store but if I’m at the mall I must make a stop at Forever 21.



If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I’m not a huge designer girl but I love my Coach bags. 


What is your must have closet staple?
I think my tops are most important because they can make or break an outfit. 

What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
I was in love with Charlotte Russe stilettos but they closed all of the stores that are near me L


What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
 I went to the mall last weekend and found the most amazing top for $3 #DoubleWin

What is a style you'd love to try?
I would love to learn how too fashionably color block my wardrobe!

7 comments:

  1. I love Forever 21! It's one of my favorite places. I think I'd cry if they closed any of the Charlotte Russe stores near me...they have great shoes at a good price!

    Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed that you can enter a Forever 21. I can't walk into our local store without having a panic attack, but I LOVE the stuff they have in there. I'm always tempted to buy stuff from their website though. :)

    I live in colorblocking. Black counts as a color with that, right? :)

    Also stopping by from Sunday Social. :)

    xoxo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love forever 21 as well(:
    -Danielle

    heydanixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever 21 is such a great stores! They always have such great clothes at reasonable prices!

    www.barefootbluejeanprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I go to the mall I always stop by at Forver21 first lol

    Catherine,
    www.catoura.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the comments!!!!

    @tasia I definitely want to cry!!! I have no idea wear to shop for my summer heels now :(

    @Ashley hey girl hey we have the same name lol. Forever 21 can be extremely overwhelming but that's how you find the best items. With a little bit of patience you can find gold!!

    @heydanixo great store!! Any other stores you like?

    @Megan I always find pretty good deals!

    @Catoura Lol I might not go there first but it's definitely in the running!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone is showing some great purses...my weakness! Can't imagine why I didn't think of that for what designer's stuff I'd want.

    Visiting from the Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete