Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Social







Hey bloggers I apologize for being so inconstant with my postings but I recently started a new job/career. I am still trying to get the swing of having my first full time job, maintaining my romantic relationship, family, friends, and sleeping lol. But I have a few post in mind so STAY TUNED ;) !!!!

What is your favorite social media outlet?
That’s hard one I lllloooovvvvveeee Twitter but on the other hand I can’t do without Facebook! I need them both because you can’t just have one without the other!!!


Do you subscribe to any daily new reads? If so, which ones?
Ummmmm I don’t think so lol.

What is your favorite magazine to have by the pool?
I copy of Ebony will be a nice read!


What is your favorite summertime song?
I'm in my zone I'm feeling it
Stop blowing my buzz quit killing it
So buy another round, They try to shut us down
Bout an hour ago but we still in this bitch
We still in this, we still in this bitch, we still in this

Lol B.O.B. "We Still In This Bitch"
(feat. Juicy J, T.I.)
This is my turn up lets get rachett song lmao



And I also….
If I'm your girl say my name boy
Let me know I'm in control
We both grown so how we feel we can let it show
I I I, won't play around
I I I, I wanna lay you down
I I I, I need you now, I need you now
Oh oh


Love song by Rihanna featuring future




What is the best summer concert you've been to?
I never been to a concert :-(

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the new job/career!!

    I invite you to my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete