Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social



I hope everyone had a great week!!! Always remember to do your best for today, better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow. 


What is your favorite thing about spring?
My favorite thing about spring is knowing SUMMER is around the corner!!!!

What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
 I don’t have a great green thumb sooo I wouldn’t try to grow any flower lol. But if my special guy wanted to surprise me with a banquet of flowers, I would love to receive a dozen red roses.

What is your favorite nail polish color?
 I don’t necessarily have a favorite nail polish color… I just like whatever I think is cute at that point in time.

What is your favorite outdoor activity?
My favorite outdoor activity is walking on the lakefront hand in hand with my guy…. We only walked along the lakefront once this winter but I’m hoping that will change once it start warming up outside.

Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
My main spring plans are finding a career so I can begin to solely depend on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment