Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stress Relaxtion Techniques

Today was a day that honestly tested my patience!!! Part of me wanted to scream and throw things around the house!! Smashing multiple items honestly wouldn't have solved anything but it would have made me feel a lot better!! Luckily, I know better ways to handle my stress.... So I'm going to share 5 stress techniques to help you in your next stressful situation.






5. Taking a walk around your neighborhood or local park can give you the opportunity to reflect on your stressful situation and enjoy a nice scenery thus calming your nerves.

4. Exercising can relieve stress as well as unwanted calories!!!

3. Listening to music can relax your mind and thoughts.

2. Talking out your problems with a close friend can give you the opportunity to verbally express your emotions.

1. Spending time by yourself can relax your mind and thoughts giving you a clearer outlook on various situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment